Rust Area [24 hour] review

NeonGizmo

When i first discovered this website, all i looked for was rust cheats. I purchased this + the 24 hour Angel spoofer. To make this work you need to read the manuals they provide. Plus the Cheat is External!

I would say the Aimbot is good. I made the smooth aim really high so it doesn't look as sus as much. with No recoil compensation it made most of the bullets hit. I really dont aim for perfect shots. but more like an aim assist. the only problem with using aimbot is when you're on the cargo ship, I had to disable it because with aimbot on it would flick off the bot. So i had to use no spread. 
Aimbot Rate: 9/10

Next, the ESP, by far the best useful tool provided. I had to set the distance around 100 - 200 because the higher I set it the frames i would drop. But Overall, this is definitely worth it.  ESP Rate: 10/10

Lastly, the Misc Options: The Always Day is useful, although it could be a little sus if you're just running in plain dark as if you know where you're going. the Spider-man is also useful when climbing on buildings / mountains. Misc Rate: 10/10

Overall conclusion: This External cheat is really useful, I may comeback to this subscription, but as for now ill keep exploring what Lavi provides! Great job on the Cheats dude! The Cheats are definitely WORTH it.

• Like 2