Rust KZ Review

NeonGizmo

Welcome back to my reviews! After purchasing Rust Area 1 Day, I wanted to explore other rust cheats Lavi provides, so, i tried Rust KZ and I have to say, I really enjoyed using this cheat I purchased a 1 month subscription. Anyways, let get to the review.

AIMBOT: With the right settings, From FOV, Distance, Smoothing, Aimbot is a really useful tool. I set it as a Aim assist so it doesn't look suspicious at all. I aim to get most of my shots in that isn't mostly headshots. However, when it comes to scoping with 8x, the ESP can be a bit glitchy. RATE: 9/10

ESP: Really useful, best tool to use! I set my settings not that high to not lose any Frames. RATE: 10/10

MISC: Spiderman / Always day Time feature is a must! No problems with it at all! Rate: 10/10

WEAPON MISC: The Weapon misc features are really good! although, the Fast bow feature can be weird at times, when charging the compound bow the audio glitches from time to time, RATE 9/10

OVERALL CONCLUSION: This cheat is also worth it, i've been using this cheat with a spoofer for almost a Week, and still not banned! 

• Like 1