Valorant spoof review

MistrDre

Its a little pricey in my opinion but I was desperate because valorant was one of the only games I actively play and manually spoofing every time I get banned is extremely annoying. Enough backstory and time to go into my review. I'm going to be rating everything from a scale of 1-5.

First of all I give it a 4 out of 5. why not a 5 out of 5? Well because I got banned again but I think its my own fault not sure yet.

Rating on Price {3} :  again a little pricey for just a one time spoof but if you want to play valorant then you gotta do what you gotta do

Rating on functionality {5} : the Spoofer DOES work though you really have no way of proving it until you install valorant again and check for yourself

Rating on instructions  {4} : Instruction are clear for the most part though some people will have trouble on the updating bios section

Customer service rating (3.5} : Though you do have to wait a bit for the ticket to be answered once it does you can expect a good service. If your really having a hard time sometimes they contact an admin to help you out reason its not a 4 or 5 is because the wait times. I know its not their fault because they probably get hundreds of tickets per day but waiting up to 30 min to an hour for support is annoying

Overall this is a good spoofer for people who don't know how to manually spoof but I would probably add another step like resetting windows because I think there are some traces left behind when you spoof. Not fully sure but I think this what happened for me because when I spoofed I could play some games no problem but the next day I was banned again. I would buy again when I have the funds to do so until then ill just manually spoof until I get it right.

Thanks for reading my review 

Until Next Time,

MstrDre