[HWID Spoofer] QC review

Pawnost

Hello there again. This is Synyster jr. and today I will expose my personal valorations and experience with QC Spoofer. To be more precise, this review will be mainly focused on QC Spoofer for BattlEye's Rainbow 6 Siege, which is the game I play. Nonetheless, I can also speak in behalf of my friends whom I recommended QC for a bunch of other BattlEye / Easy Anti-Cheat games such as ArmA 3, Apex Legends, Rust, etc.

Loader, the QC loader is simple and one-way traffic. It gladly amazes me how intuitive the loader is to use, but you need to use your brain to follow the steps properly, although Lavi provides an in-depth manual for first-time users' registration, as well as key activation and injection. There isn't much to comment along those lines. I will just remark that you need to read the manual carefully and proceed accordingly. In my usage time with QC, I have noticed just one bug which is at running the QC for the first time after a PC reboot. I needed to run QC twice because the spoofer wasn't responding. Besides, QC's loader works pretty well.

Injection, once you are logged in onto the loader and after key activation, you will need to choose what anti-cheat you wish to bypass. It is extremely important that you know what anti-cheat your game works with, either BattlEye or Easy Anti-Cheat, and then select one. In my particular case, I have always chosen the BattlEye spoofer, and the injection modifies the necessary data which resulted in a successful HWID change that allowed me to bypass my HWID ban in R6S.

Safeness, generally QC undergoes internal maintenance once in a while to ensure it remains undetected by the anti-cheats. A detected HWID Spoofer does nothing because the method in order to spoof is/has been detected by said anti-cheats. Always make sure before injecting that on the loader it says the spoofer is undetected. It is by default not recommended using the spoofer under Testing status. Remember that your goal is to avoid being banned (again).

Spoofer experience, all in all, QC has allowed me to play on a flagged HWID by BattlEye for one full week, which was my goal and it has issued me no trouble at all. Restarting your PC is required to revert the changes though.

Price-Quality balance, it is important to do constructive criticism about the price. We all pay enough for undetected cheats and an additional fee for a HWID Spoofer might be some sort of throw-back for some users. QC is, if I recall correctly, a renowned HWID Spoofer which has been improved over time, and thus it's a solid Spoofer as of today. If I were you I would give it a shoot because normally, you get what you pay for, and QC hasn't upset me at all!

My overall score for QC:   8.5 / 10