All Apex products except supreme (orion,midnight,esp, and spoofer too)

browntown

My experience from the past 2 months on Apex.

-QC Spoofer, a fucking must if you plan on playing for more then just a few day's. Cleans traces, and spoofs everything that's needed for damn near every game. What else do you need from a spoofer? Been using it for over 2 months now only encountering one issue which was due to me not updating windows (silly me XD) so a solid 10/10

Apex Orion - Hands down a reliable rage cheat, has it's own spoofer and it's simple. No vis check, glow esp, or customizable aim key, but on the other hand, its undetected, aimbot has solid prediction( no beaming kids 500m away kind of shit but 200-300m and under you'll be fine), and the item esp is useful. All in all simple rage cheat, if you dont like a legit play style Orion is the way to go. 8/10 solid cheat considering minimal downtime. 

Apex Midnight - my personal favorite legit cheat simply because of features and customizability. You got psilent aim, glow, bhopal,no recoil, prediction, item esp vischeck ect.. it's been undetected as far as I've used its which has been for about a month, I'm always comped time for updates aswell which is nice. I know alot of coders and providers that give dont bother with freezing or comping customers times. Updates do take a bit but if you've been cheating for a while you'll know it's worth it to patiently wait for updates, for feature rich cheats. Solid 9/10, would be 10/10 with quicker updates but I'm not one to truly care for quicker updates as it gives me time to check out other cheats.

Apex esp/glow - simple glow esp/chams what else do you really need to know? Bright pink esp and no toggle with an easy and quick injection, oh wait and Undetected for almost a whole year? Easy 10/10, if you dont need an aimbot or, or wanna cheat with a minimal ban risk this is your way to go, oh also always updated within hours of game updates so damn near no downtime.

(disclaimer, cheating is always a risk, dont come crying cause you got banned from raging, hwid ban, etc. if you're a well seasoned vet it comes down to the cheat detected or a slip up getting you banned as we all know)

Happy cheating!