R6 Zeus & Valorant Zeus

hattrick

R6:
Aimbot- I don't fuck with aimbot on R6.. too easy to be banned

Esp- 10/10 There is not much else you can ask for. It has cav esp, head esp, health, distance. The glow is a big one for me I use daily. Everything you could need to play "legit"

Undetectable- I have been using this on my main accounts to hop them up to champ as I only use esp and I have 0 reports and 0 bans.
I was skeptical about using due to other reviews elsewhere, but If you keep an eye on the status page and DONT sign into previous banned accounts you will be safe. Just be smart and know what causes r6 bans.

Valorant:
Aimbot- 4/10. It is good if you are sniping or taking very spread out semi shots. There is no recoil prediction so It will not work for auto weapons. I suggest adding aimkey customization and the rating could go higher.

Esp- 6.5/10 It has everything you need to be successful and rise to the top, but it works 50% of the time and cuts out a lot. It seems like the enemy esp does not show for enemies when they crouchwalk and pops back up when they move regular.

Maphack- 10/10 I fucks with it. no explanation needed

I still prefer this over all other valorant and r6 providers even though some ratings I put are low. The Undetectable status is what has me returning ?

• Like 2