We are committed to providing refunds in cases where errors on our part are evident, or if you have not yet downloaded our software from our website. However, please be aware that refunds will not be granted under the following circumstances:
- Violation of our Terms of Service by your actions.
- Failure to review the system requirements and exceptions as listed in the product description.
- The software experienced downtime due to updates, but you had already used the subscription before the update occurred.
- Your subscription is currently frozen.
- Please take note that our subscriptions do not auto-renew; each purchase is a one-time transaction.
Please be aware that if your account has been banned, we will not be able to process a refund. It's important to remember that when using our software, you do so at your own risk.
We are always available to assist and address any issues you may encounter. Before seeking a refund, we encourage you to get in touch with us. If you wish to request a refund, please contact our support team by opening a ticket.