Rust Area [24 Hour Key]

PlasmaTBH

In the past I've purchased from about 3 providers from Internet, all were fake and selling detected cheats. I was skeptical first about purchasing because of this reason, but it turns out LaviCheats is actually a genuine provider. I'd be perfectly comfortable with spending my money here knowing everything is actually what it says and undetected. Although I only purchased a 24 hour key, I'm definitely going to be purchasing more in the future.

Launcher + Injection [10/10]

When I first purchased the cheat, the website was a little difficult to navigate, however I ended up finding the download needed, as well as my key. The launcher works perfectly fine, you just input your key and wait for it to prompt you to start the game. The GUI was very sleek and easy to navigate around. It was a tad visually flickery I guess from colliding with overlay. However everything related to injecting and launching is perfect!

Aimbot [7/10]

Using an Aimbot on any game can be extremely risky for lots of reasons, so I personally tend to avoid blatant aimbots in games. For this cheat, I set my smoothness pretty high, and lowered the FOV tremendously. The aimbot is probably the smoothest aimbot I've ever seen and makes you look legitimate no matter the situation. I've only had 2 issues whilst using the aimbot. The first being visibility checks, It's in the GUI, however for at least myself Visibility Checks doesn't work and that makes it a little harder to look legit. The second issue I came across was my aimbot suddenly aiming above the player giving some pretty close calls. Aside from these issues I came across, the aimbot seems perfectly safe to use.

ESP [10/10]

The ESP is very flexible to your desire, whether you want to show every possible thing you can interact with, or just players and what they're holding. I personally only show players to avoid clutter on my screen as it got pretty damn confusing. I experienced no issues with it, and it even shows players that are sleeping for offlining. You can't go wrong with this ESP, it's a very useful tool and I will never have it disabled.

Misc. Settings [10/10]

This section has always been humorous when I've seen other Rust Cheat providers have it. Basically, the Misc. Settings are obviously options that don't really fit anywhere else, but they're also very useful in their own way. For instance, "Spiderman" allows you to climb up walls with ease which is really beneficial for raiding. Or "High Jump" which simply boosts your jumping a small bit.

Overall [8/10]

LaviCheats is an amazing provider for the Rust Cheats and I'll be sure to come back once my key expires to use again.