Lavi products, an honest review..

rexxie

So i'll start by saying i have used many products from many websites for many games over the years with little to major success.

When it comes to lavi i started on tarkov, used 3 different ones for various features and had decent success with all 3. Good well thought out features, aimbot works perfectly, esp for items frequently updated. 

Moved onto fortnite most recently and have been gaming out using bolt and grave, both which have built in spoofers. Am on week 3 on grave at the moment and still going strong, love it. 
I find bolts aimbot to be slightly more improved than grave, but that depends how strong you want smoothing set at, the more you back off smoothing the smaller the gap between bolt and grave. As for esp, radar etc they both work a treat.

Overall in terms of purchasing ease, customer service, and technical help there is a reason i keep coming back to lavi. Just the other day my pc was having issues with grave, staff sat and walked me through it for nearly two hours of error fixing and got it all working again. outstanding.