EFT Premium : Review by a serial cheater that used almost everything on the market!

DingDing

EFT Premium : The Cheat that will make you a legend with the EFT ranks. I am a serial cheater addict that have used almost every single cheat available on the market for Escape from Tarkov. I have burned though 7 EFT accounts since the game was launched and FINALLY I found an EFT cheat that I feel is good value for money!! Here is my thoughts on the EFT Premium brought to you by Lavi cheats!!

Usability / Functionality

This cheat is extremely easy install and use, within minutes I had it working and cheating in raid after raid. The fact that it includes a spoofer makes it real good value for money. What I really like is the fact that I do not need to re-inject the cheat every time that I launch the game. You only need to reinject should you restart your PC. This is a game changer for me and the first time that I used a cheat provider that offers that kind of functionality.

Features

The cheat offers all the feature that I want in EFT. This includes ESP, Aimbot and a variety of features that compliment almost any style of gaming. If you want to play semi-legit or if you would like to rage, this cheat offers it all.

Security

My account is still safe and secure after using the cheat. The spoofer provided with the cheat works great and allows you to bypass any HWID bans that you may have on record (ask me I know :P). Furthermore, the cheat successfully bypass any BE detections and you can really enjoy using the cheat without any concerns of detection. Just don’t get to carried away with all the nice features in the cheat as you can still get reported which may lead to a manual ban, but that is a risk that we all accept when we start cheating in a game.

Support

Staff at Levi cheats is friendly and supportive. Yes, you may wait a bit to get a response though the ticketing system, but rest assured that your problem will be addressed, and they will do what they can to assist you. As far as the cheat support goes, all I can say is that it is AWSOME! The coder is responsive to any game updates and downtime of the cheat is limited when updates need to take place. Definitely some of the best support I have ever seen from a cheat provider.

Conclusion

If you had any concerns with regards to using this cheat I can categorically state that it is unfounded! If you want to use one of the best and most legit cheats on the market, EFT Premium is the cheat to use!!

Happy cheating!!!