R6S - Kuru Review

Pawnost

Hello there, this is Synyster jr.

Rainbow Six Kuru provides a wide range of options making the cheat highly customizable, including features such as aimbot bone, aimbot keybind, missing in other simpler cheats of the same price range.

ESP:  10/10  The ESP box colour is an appropriate dark greenish one, making it easy to spot on enemies as they breach through into closer range, in addition of head dot to know where their exact head position is, which way they are leaning, being able to know where they are facing at every single moment. In addition, you've got control over the opposing team by knowing their HP all the time, know when, for instance, when Smoke's bomb successfully hurted enemies and whatnot.

Aimbot:  8/10  The aimbot is pretty solid, allowing smoothing for a less suspicious aim movement. You can set what body part of the enemy it will aim at, avoiding having too many headshots even though you eventually have a keybind for head aim, and once you master when it's best to land a headshot, you pretty much don't let the enemy team stand a chance to win hard-fought rounds. Basically this combination of events makes KURU one of the best cheats to play ranked with.

Downtime:  8/10  The cheat is updated at a fair rate to ensure the cheat is fully undetected, with no ban records as far as I've been using it (3 months), downtime is generally minimal, with certain exceptions like whenever a new season/year hits live servers, the update may get delayed for just a while (1 week at utmost).

Injection:  8/10  I have had no issues at all injecting the cheat, you just need to know whatever simple commands to properly set you up with the injection, and if I recall correctly, in my usage time I just had 1 injection error. However, I have experienced some BSOD during playtime which newer versions of the loader fixed.

Game experience:  8/10  According to multiple KURU users, the cheat seems to use a large amount of CPU resources which translates into some in-game FPS loss. Nonetheless, the cheat works very well as long as you meet R6S's system requirements and have somewhat of a decent computer. The FPS-loss is there but overall, the game experience is majorly positive, successfully fulfitting your purpose of using the cheat.

Safeness:  9/10  I have received no game bans as of today and counting (3 months) which makes me thing that it is fully undetected. The only reason I haven't rated 10/10 yet is that the cheat hasn't been long enough for me on the market, though if you want a safe cheat to use on someworthy R6S account, KURU has what you need.

Price-Quality Balance:  9/10  We obviously seek for a top-notch cheats for a reasonable price, KURU offers you a wide range of in-depth menu selection for you to feel comfortable with the cheat at a fair price. The cheat is very often safe to use, which makes every dollar worth it.

In general, I have had a fun time with KURU, and I hesitate you to try it out as an alternative for when the other cheats for R6S are temporarily down. Recommended ?